SPAIN: SOS Yachting Spain among the speakers at “The Future of nautical taxation” at Barcelona Boat Show
Alessia Manfredi, Operations Manager of SOS Yachting Spain and Miguel Ángel Serra, SOS Yachting fiscal advisor, were among the speakers at conference “The future of nautical taxation. Challenges and opportunities” organized by ANEN during the Barcelona Boat Show.
The issues that marked the agenda on taxation of recreational boating, addressed in the coming months, both in Spain and in Europe were:
- End of the tourist registration and alternative proposals.
- The new customs code. News and opportunities.
- Compatibility of private use with the commercial use of pleasure craft.
- Comparative analysis of nautical taxation in Europe.
- Proposals to compete in Europe.